Click on image for full size version.
- Exposure: LRGB
- Luminance binned 1x1
- RGB binned 2x2
- RGB Combine Ratios: 1.0:1.0:1.0
- Telescope: Stellarvue SV80S @ f/4.9
- Mount: Meade LX200 w/ super wedge
- Camera: SBIG ST-2000XM CCD, SBIG CFW-8
- Location: My backyard in Goleta, CA
- January 19, 2004, 21:19-22:53 PST
- January 21/22 2004, 21:02-00:21 PST
- Processing: Taken and reduced in CCDSoft v5.
with Ray Gralak's Sigma Clip. DDP to Luminance and Color with
software. Color combined with custom software.
removed/levels/saturation adjusted, Luminance applied, Unsharp Mask in
- Name: The Rosette Nebula
- Includes these objects (as parts of the
- NGC2244 - open cluster
- NGC2237, NGC2238, NGC2239, NGC2246 -
- Type: Open Cluster and Emission
- Constellation: Monoceros
About The Rosette Nebula