- Exposure: RGB + Ha (3 panel mosaic)
- All exposures binned 1x1
- Right panel: R 10x180s, G 10x714s, B 9x900s, Ha 9x1800s
- Middle panel: R 10x180s, G 9x714s, B 9x900s, Ha 8x1800s
- Left panel: R 10x180s, G 9x714s, B 9x900s, Ha 8x1800s
- Total Exposure Time: 26 hours 18.2 minutes
- Ha data used for red channel (sans the stars) and combined with the blue channel at 15%.
- Red data was used only for the stars.
- Telescope: TMB152
- Mount: Paramount ME
- Camera: SBIG STL-6303 CCD, AstroDon E-Series TruBalance Filters
- Location: JMSM Observatory, New Mexico (Owned by Mike Sherick)
- October 29/30 2007, 22:40-04:25 MDT
- November 1/2 2007, 19:10-04:47 MDT
- Blue: November 4/5 2007, 20:21-05:08 MST
- Green and Red: November 6/7 2007, 18:36-04:56 MST
- Processing: Taken in MaxIM/DL v4 using CCD Commander.
- Reduced, aligned, combined sub-exposures, in CCDStack. Mosaic panel alignment in RegiStar. Panel combines, color combine, color balancing, contrast adjustment, levels, curves, USM, saturation adjustment (stars only), and Noise Ninja in Photoshop.
- NGC1499, California Nebula
- Type: Emission Nebula
- Constellation: Perseus