- Exposure: CRGB - 55x300s:12x300s:13x300s:11x300s
- Clear binned 1x1, RGB binned 2x2
- Telescope: TMB152
- Mount: Paramount ME
- Camera: SBIG STL-6303 CCD, AstroDon E-Series TruBalance Filters
- Location: JMSM Observatory, New Mexico (Owned by Mike Sherick)
- Luminance: March 13/14, 23:05-06:04 MDT
- RGB: March 19/20, 21:39-06:11 MDT
- Processing: Taken in MaxIM/DL v4 using CCD Commander. Reduced, aligned, combined sub-exposures, Positive Constraint deconvolution to the Luminance, and RGB combine in CCDStack. Color balancing, Lab LRGB combine, contrast adjustment, selective bluring, and saturation boost in Photoshop.
- Notes: Personal first production using the facilities at JMSM Observatory remotely.
- M86, M84, NGC4637, NGC4402, NGC4435, NGC4438, NGC4387, NGC4388, NGC4413, NGC4425, NGC4440, NGC4436, NGC4431, IC3355 plus many others.
- Type: Galaxy Cluster
- Constellation: Virgo
- Distance: about 60 million light-years