Click on image for full size version.
Click here for a 50%
size of the luminance only.
Click here for the
full size luminance only.
- Exposure: LRGB -
- Telescope: Stellarvue SV80S @ f/4.78
- Mount: MI-250 GoTo
- Camera: SBIG ST-2000XM CCD, SBIG CFW-8
- Location: My backyard in Goleta, CA
- L: March 30, 2005, 01:35-04:42 PST
- B: April 3, 2005, 03:10-05:02 PDT
- RG: April 5, 2005, 02:14-04:52 PDT
- Processing: Taken in MaxIm DL v4 using CCD Commander
100% UNATTENDED while I slept! Reduced in
CCDSoft. Aligned sub-frames with RegiStar. Combined
with Ray Gralak's Sigma Clip. DDP and Flatten background with
MaxIm. LLRGB Combine, curves, levels, selective
sharpening/blurring in Photoshop.
- Names: M101, NGC5474, NGC5477,
and many others.
- Type: Galaxies
- Constellation: Ursa Major